Monday, April 8, 2013

Week 14: The Fifty-2 Weeks of 2013

The theme for Week 14 is "These are a few of my favourite things"!

I almost missed the week's theme
I was so engrossed in enjoying the favourite things of the "Fifty two week FAMILY" and relating many incidents to mine that i forgot that i havent posted my entry.

My favourite things list:

It may sound silly that i had a note like that when i was in my first year of college. I had neatly drawn double borders on an A4 size paper and had written point wise abt the list of things i would love to posess which had

A computer at home
Unlimited internet connection
A two wheeler(not less than an activa) { i dont remember what i was thinking ??not less than an activa??}
A mobile phone
A part time job!! (so that i can pay the internet bill:() {  i never searched for a part time job because no one would offer me salary in advance enough to buy a computer :P}

Some roses and cartoon figures sticked to make the sheet look attractive :)

But five years from then, now i sit at home sipping hot coffee browsing the internet and writing about my dreams at one time that are my favourite things now, i have a pleasure (not an activa and still very happy about it).
I have a job now so i completed post graduation in part time mode(distance)...

I thank god for all that i have today which were almost impossible dreams five years ago and happy to remind myself that i have all reasons to be happy.....

3 comments: